We report on the start of construction of the plant for the production of animal fats and feed additives LLC FEEDNOVA. The company will be located in Busk, Lviv region.
We offer your company to be accredited to participate in a tender for the selection of the general contractor for the construction of the FEEDNOVA plant.
Collection of applications and documents for accreditation will be held in the extended period from April 17, 2019 to May 13, 2019. Processing of the submitted information will be held from May 13, 2019 to May 16, 2019.
Accredited companies will receive the necessary information for further work according to the following schedule:
05/16/2019 tо 05/18/2019 - provision of initial technical information for the first stage of the construction of the GVK (main production building).
05/20/2019 to 25/30/2019 - the collection of commercial proposals according to the technical specifications.
05/27/2019 to 25/30/2019 - analysis of submitted commercial offers.
05/31/2019 - holding a tender for the selection of a contractor for the first phase of the construction of the GVK.
The beginning of the preparatory construction work is scheduled for the 25th week of 2019.
- Ownership - private property
- General designer - PJSC "Lvovmyasomolproekt" </ li>
- Total building area - 11 100 m2
- The main production complex - 6 700 m2
- Warehouse of finished products - 1 000 m2
- Boiler room - 900 m2
- Treatment facilities - 2,000 m2
- Biofilter - 500 m2
- To participate in the accreditation, please provide the following information about the company:
Registration and constituent documents.
- License with a list of types of work, including CC2.
- A brief summary of the company with a description of the logistics, work experience and inventory of works on which your organization specializes.
- Draft agreement.
- The list of objects built by the company as a general contractor.
- Letters of recommendation from counterparties (with current contact information) will be an advantage.
The contact person is Andrey G. Ogorodnik, General Director of FEEDNOVA LLC.
+38 067 329 39 98, firstname.lastname@example.org